Subscription Plans & Pricing
The highest quality CG source materials & tools on the market.
See Studio plans here
How do points work?
- Atlases = 1-2 points
- Surfaces = 1-4 points
- 3D Assets = 3-12 points
- Own downloads Permanently
- Redownload for Free
- Top-Up Anytime
- The largest scan resourceThe Megascans library is a comprehensive and ever expanding catalog of content at an unprecedented scale. Each asset is carefully prepared and scanned in great detail.
- PBR calibratedSurfaces come with real-world Albedo, Normal, Displacement, Translucency, Cavity/Specular, Roughness/Gloss, Metalness and AO, all calibrated to the standard Disney Principled BRDF.
- New scans every weekThe Library is constantly growing, and new content is added every week. As we continue to diversify, the library will encompass all areas to meet your complete production needs.
- Includes Megascans StudioCreate unique and incredibly detailed surfaces instantly with the Megascans Studio for Mac and PC, enabling you to easily mix any number of scans together.
- Ready for major renderersWhether you are generating real time content, VR or cinematics and vfx, most major renderers are covered and integration is available via the Megascans bridge interface.
- Includes Megascans BridgeEasily manage your downloaded scans with the Megascans Bridge for Mac and PC, a fully scriptable tool allowing you to export to any external application.
- 100% consistent dataThe library is consistent throughout, meaning all elements work seamlessly and smoothly together. You can spend more time scene building and less time tweaking data.
- Production provenAlready used in several major productions, including Disney's 'The Jungle Book', the Megascans library is a production ready resource, ready to seamlessly plug into your workflow.
- High poly source filesAssets ship with high resolution .ztl Zbrush files in addition to the standard high resolution mesh. These source files enable the extraction of higher detail geometry for maximum versatility.
Are you a Studio?See Studio Plans & Pricing
For University Licensing, please